1. Dental veneer structures do not require special care.
2. Careful daily hygienic care for the oral cavity should be followed, with the help of a toothbrush, toothpaste and paste. This will allow the veneer to retain a shiny surface.
3. It is necessary to avoid the use of such products, which tend to leave stains on the teeth (red wine, pomegranate or cherry juice, coffee, tea, etc.)…
4. To minimize the possibility of displacement or loss of the veneer, do not pressure the teeth in any way (nibble on ice, nails, nuts, etc.).
5. With bruxism during sleep, you must use a kappa.
6. Once every six months, you should visit a doctor for a medical examination and a possible correction of the veneer.